We at EcoBowls are passionate about recycling natural resources to create beautiful and useful products. Our Palm wood spoons are made from discarded palm wood logs of the coconut tree.
These trees are able to bear for about 80 years of their life after which the tree is either discarded or recycled by being carved into timber, making it a sustainable choice for kitchen utensils.
No two spoons or forks are the same, that is the beauty of this. No one in the world can have the same as yours. Just like you one in million.
- 100% Natural
- Chemical Free
- No lacquers or artificial polish
- Food Safe
- Easy to wash
Size- 16 cm long
- Hand wash with normal soapy water. No dishwasher, No socking in water for long time
- Do not use in microwave, oven or refrigerator
- Do not serve extreme hot foot to maintain its life
- Polish spoon & fork with coconut oil to keep it re- hydrated and restore its smooth finish
- With proper care this will last forever
Material- Coconut Wood
No Reviews Added for this Products.
Happy Soul takes great care to source products of the highest quality.
A Happy Soul badge means we have verified the product after extensive legal checks.
We award badges for Organic, Vegan, Keto, Ayurvedic, Gluten free, 100% Natural, Handcrafted, Paraben Free, Sulphate Free, Chemical Free & Animal Cruelty Free. In keeping with our brand philosophy we also have badges for eco-friendly & Grassroots Empowerment. Please do make an effort to help marginalised communities make a dignified living.