- 95%+ Certified Organic Ingredients. Certified Organic by NATRUE (Europe). Truly Organic, Natural, Herbal and Safe
- Reduces skin redness and discomfort and calms the child
- A therapeutic blend of cold-pressed natural oils and medicinal Ayurveda herbs to soothe and heal irritated skin from diaper / nappy rashes
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals. All ingredients disclosed. Nothing hidden behind terms such as 'QS', 'Base' or 'Excipients'
- Ideal balm for new borns, infants and toddlers
- Natural organic formulations tend to change colour over time. However, product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Natural products may be allergic to some people. Please apply a small amount on inner elbow and leave for 30 minutes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool & dry place. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Contact your physician in case of accidental ingestion.
- Jar Packing.
- Consume type-Topical.
- Apply liberally on the affected area.
- Use as often as necessary.
Actives: Zinc Oxide (Yashad Bhasma), Organic Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Ext., Organic Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Ext., Organic Curcuma Longa (Haldi) Ext.,Organic Rubia Cordifolia (Manjishta) Ext.
Base: Organic Sesame Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Bees Wax, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Mustard Oil, Tocopherol (derived from Soybean Oil), Lavender Oil, Lavandin Oil, Patchouli Oil, Organic Calendula Ext.
No Reviews Added for this Products.
Happy Soul takes great care to source products of the highest quality.
A Happy Soul badge means we have verified the product after extensive legal checks.
We award badges for Organic, Vegan, Keto, Ayurvedic, Gluten free, 100% Natural, Handcrafted, Paraben Free, Sulphate Free, Chemical Free & Animal Cruelty Free. In keeping with our brand philosophy we also have badges for eco-friendly & Grassroots Empowerment. Please do make an effort to help marginalised communities make a dignified living.